Preparing for Your First Appointment
Hello and congratulations on embarking on a new and exciting journey towards a happy and fulfilling life. Below is an important list of things for your first appointment. If you have any questions, you may contact me via the contact information or the contact form below the map. Without further ado, I look forward to meeting you!
1. Please fill out all three of these forms. I prefer that they be completed and printed out when you come in; however, I understand that not everyone has a printer. If that’s the case, then you may fill out the PDF forms digitally and email them to me. I’ll take it from there!
2. Please download and read the 1-2-3 Brain Retraining Method and if you believe you have ADHD/ADD or OCD, fill out those forms as well.
3. Bring a new notebook (you can use it to take notes).
4. Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete preliminary forms. Appointments last 45 minutes, from the time of the scheduled appointment, or from the time it begins if the delay is my doing.
5. Payments: Please be prepared to pay for your appointment when you come in (except for insurance portion). You may pay by credit card, cash or by check. I accept BC/BS and Aetna and several other insurances.
Directions: Below is a map that shows where “Maplewood Office Park” is located. You will find it on the east side of North Old Woodward in downtown Birmingham, 1/2 mile north of Maple. I am in the 700 section of that long strip of store and office fronts, approximately in the middle of the building by “Legacy Jeweler”. Go in the door just to the left of the jeweler, and go upstairs to the Elm Street Clinic offices.